APEX PEAK Performance Training provides individual, small group, and team performance training focusing on: strength, explosiveness, agility, and overall speed with sports specific training
implemented. APEX PEAK looks at the total athlete. So in addition to the physical training we provide nutrition and diet consulting as well as mental preparation.
Michael Granitz is the owner and head trainer for APEX PEAK performance training. Here is an overview of Michael's background:
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- B.S. in Kinesiology/Exercise Science with a minor in coaching from Indiana University
- Trained with Coritiba FC, professional soccer team in Brazil
- Trained wtih Indiana University Soccer Team
- Trained with Indiana University Football Team, set special teams bench press records
- Played soccer at Valparaiso University for 3 years.
- Olympic Development Program (ODP) for 3 years, Indiana State team player, 3rd place finish at nationals.
- 4 year high school varsity starter - soccer
- 3 year all-conference selection / 2 year midfield MVP / 2 year captain - soccer
- Training in multiple professional gyms